Chinese Made Easy for Kids (Books1-4) is designed for kindergarden/elementary school children, who start learning Chinese as beginners.
After completing this series, children will be able to recognize over 500 Chinese characters, write from memory approximately 100 simple Chinese characters and develop communication skills in Chinese from an early age.
Topics explored in the series:
School subjects and facilities
Numbers and dates
Parts of the body and illness
Countries and languages
Everyday articles and stationery
Jobs and work places
House and rooms
Articles in the house
Colours and clothes
The series includes:
Textbooks, Workbooks, Worksheets, Readers (Easy Chinese Easy Readers(Volumes1-4)), Teacher’s book, word cards, picture cards, posters and digital resources.
The course features:
- Up-date topics relevant to primary school students
- Careful pacing for gradual progress in language skills
- Regular consolidation and reinforcement of learning
- A lively atmosphere for Chinese language learning through rhymes, picture talking and story-telling
- Tasks and activities designed for the target age group